New Grip Buddies....Shark Skin

Thread: New Grip Buddies....Shark Skin

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have been looking to buy grip covers are these what you use Steve 0080 and what are other people using ?

Cool

No...I have the original Grip Puppies and to me, I have a small hand,Size 13 fingers, the grip is now too wide and it cramps my hand.....Not sure if/how to get them off??? I'm sure they just come off but if you have a bigger hand, P.M. me and I will send you the ones I have and buy these??????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I use these on most mikes I've had...
    http://www.casporttouring.com/cst/mo...s/GRIPPUP.html

Grip Puppies

Been using these for years! They are great. Easy to install.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    I have been looking to buy grip covers are these what you use Steve 0080 and what are other people using ?
    Ordered the Gloss Black ISO Grips. Haven't installed it yet. My guess is the grips have to be glued onto the handlebar? If that is the case, i wonder how some people offer used ISO grips for sale... how do they get them off to resell at a later date?

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    Ordered the Gloss Black ISO Grips. Haven't installed it yet. My guess is the grips have to be glued onto the handlebar? If that is the case, i wonder how some people offer used ISO grips for sale... how do they get them off to resell at a later date?

I had ISO grips on all my motorcycles and liked them.The only problem with them is how fat they are compared to stock grips.There is no way I know of removing
    a left side ISO grip on a motorcycle after it is glued on for years and now you want to sell them because you are selling the motorcycle.I saw if you have heated grips the ISO grips are like a clam shell they just go over your stock grips and your done no glue no messing around.

I noticed a worn spot on my grip already from a certain part of my glove. I was thinking of what to protect the original heated grips with. These are some good ideas.

I have and use the Grip Puppies although they are a little thick for my little hands...will be ordering the shark skin due to them being thinner.....