eBay seller: themonogrammingqueen - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eBay seller: themonogrammingqueen

I just got mine and same thing... they were rolled up in a USPS shipping bag. Not a huge deal really; just setting them in the sidebags will cause them to flatten out perfectly. Besides, the bottoms of the sidebags are not perfectly flat anyway.

The excuse about being on vacation and not offering to refund payment for priority delivery is lame.

A response of "whatever" to any customer for any reason is just wrong.

Not reciprocating a positive feedback on eBay is rude.

So... I like the mats and the price is right. They seem perfectly durable enough for protecting the bottom of the sidebags. Like you guys have said, the bottoms are not non-slip, but it's also not exactly slippery, and it's soft enough to not scratch anything. I'd buy the mats but probably wouldn't invite the seller to a BBQ

I bought these mats as one of the first items I put on my F6B....took some time to come in but are a good product!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

She was pretty good with my order. Took about a week and just arrived today. Just unrolled them and they flattened right out. For the price, they look good.
    Ray

2013 F6B Deluxe with Hannigan Trike Kit (all repainted metallic silver)
    2007 EZGO Electric Golf Cart

I had no issues with the order or the bag mats. Rolled them out of the shipping bag, placed them in bottom of saddlebags and they flattened out with no problems..For the money you can't beat them in my opinion and I would order them again if needed.....

These don't compare

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I'll give these a shot. I'd rather have a small biz get my money than buy Honda's overpriced accessories.

For 28 bucks more get the Factory mats!! read the description..MADE OF PREMIUM BLACK INDOOR/OUTDOOR VINYL BACKED non BINDED CARPET! ...WHAT!!

These look way better ..Bound!..Going to order Now!
    http://www.amazon.com/Honda-0SP11-MJ.../dp/B00I87ECNS
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

I don't dis-agree, but why spend more money for basically the same thing when they both go in the bottom of saddlebags that mostly are covered with luggage and other stuff and nobody sees them anyhow but the owner??...JHMO

May be a dumb question but what's the point of mats in the saddlebags? Is it to protect the bottom of the bags or to protect the bottom of what you put in the bags? Or both? I guess I just don't really care if the inside of my bags get scuffed up.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcityf6b View Post
    May be a dumb question but what's the point of mats in the saddlebags? Is it to protect the bottom of the bags or to protect the bottom of what you put in the bags? Or both? I guess I just don't really care if the inside of my bags get scuffed up.
    I installed the mats to help keep things from banging around. You could use a towel and get the same results but for $45 the mats look a whole lot better. In the overall cost of ownership, the cost of the mats are next to nothing.
    Ray

2013 F6B Deluxe with Hannigan Trike Kit (all repainted metallic silver)
    2007 EZGO Electric Golf Cart

I wanted the mats to protect the bags.

If I throw a loose crescent wrench or an item that has a zipper with something heavy on top of it or any other hard item into the bag, I don't want to worry about the bag getting deep scratches or chips or gouges.

If you put a couple gallons of milk in there the mats help keep them from sliding around.

The mats give it a nice finished look.