Quote Originally Posted by Kurare79 View Post
My Honda mechanic finally made it to install the -------- Cruise Control just a day before the start of our riding tour to Croatia with the F6B. I can handle only a coffee machine, so i truly wasn't the right man to install something like this onto the bike.

I used the System about 700 miles on the Highway and about 450 miles on rural roads so far. The system works exactly the same way like in cars with the three known buttons:

1. SET/ACC
2. RES/DEC
3. ON/OFF

It holds exactly the speed you have set and accelerates or lowers the torque if going uphill or downhill for example. Of course, like in a car, when going downhill the capabilities of the engine break are limited and you may have to break yourself if it's to steep.

When pulling the break or changing a gear the cruise control is going into "standby". You can push "Resume" and it goes to the previously set speed.

In my opinion it does a very good job and is a big benefit for comfort.

There is only a little thing that could be optimized:
Maybe the speed is set to 80km/h, i have to break down to 50km/h and then i push the "Resume"-button -> There is a little jerk going through the bike. The same when i push the Off-Button. The Cruise Controll immediately shuts off and the engine break works. To avoid this you have to give a little bit of Gas and hold it and then push the off-Button. It's no big deal, you just have to know about that.

Under the bottom line: I can recommend the -------- and i would definetly buy it again for the F6B.
Mate great write up and that Photo is sweet

It looks like it was made to fit their