Quote Originally Posted by BARRYS770 View Post
jkelley: I posted Summit Racing as a "one-stop" shopping place for the parts that I used on my installation. You are correct to shop round for best price on the parts, as I did. Will you be using the Rostra control switch or a GoldWing throttle assembly? My intentions are to change my Rostra control over to a GW throttle assy. and to install the clutch switch. Good luck with your install.

Barry
Understood, the fact was that Summit did not have all of the components in stock or I probably would have used them. When searching I did find some better pricing and did not take the time for Summit to price match as I have done in the past. I use them for most of my vehicle builds so I am really happy with them shipping and matching prices. Like you I went with the Rostra control switch. Things may change in the future but I think it should work out fine. Now the big decision... Go ahead and tear it all down and paint it or get the cruise working and ride it? I would really like decent paint but I am not crazy about all the prep work and painting.