Quote Originally Posted by Cleaver View Post
I went with the Mark T Packs and Stacks with bones and silencers on my Valk. I loved the sound with the packs and stacks, on night when I went to bike nights, I put in the bones for the noisy bunch. When the wife was along, she liked it quiet, so I ran with the silencers, still sounded good from the glasspacks but quiet for her. It was the best of all worlds. I wish someone would make packs and stacks for the GW style bikes.
Please post your findings after your trip. Sounds like a great trip is planned, enjoy.
Marty
My Mark T Exhaust still looks perfect after all these years. He did those for me in 1999 for my first Valk and went on the Valk we have now in 2002 when the first Valk was smashed when I hit the deer. I couldn't run it with just the Glass Packs, way to noisy for me. Cut the trombones off 5" and been great ever since. Our youngest son thinks he died and went to motorcycle heaven now with that bike. He gets people asking about it wherever he takes it. Because of the Emissions and Cat's Mark will not do exhaust for the new wings.