I looked at several different exhausts before deciding which exhaust to install on our F6B.
We have had numerous people stop by in the last couple months with several different exhausts installed. I was able to listen to all. Of all brands that we sell and don't sell I liked the Rush Racing Slip-Ons best.
We decided to start carrying Rush Exhaust and tonight installed a set on our own F6B.

We promised multiple people in the last couple of weeks that we would post as soon as we got them installed so they could stop by and see what they thought.
I went with the 2.25" baffles based on Rush's recommendations. The 2.25" baffles will give everyone a base line reference to listen to. Baffles are available in 2.0", 2.25" and 2.5" Baffles.
I will have them listed in the next couple of days. We are only going to list the F6B with the longer tips that you see installed on our bike. They are more expensive, but will go to the end of the bags. Rush does not really recommend using tips on these bikes that end under the bag. Makes a mess under the bag and noisier.
List price for the Chrome is $539.95 for the Pipes with 4025B Tips, our price with shipping is going to be $482.95. the Black will be about $10 more.

The pipes sound great, nice rumble and smooths out at cruising speeds. Not to loud, but enough louder then stock to make most people happy. I will be putting some instructions on the page to help with installation to aid with the non existent instructions which came with them.

Attachment 6945