Rush Exhaust - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rush Exhaust

Valu Acc.

Don't know if I will change the stock exhaust, but i bought a Mustang seat from y'all and it has made my bike a beast in the twisties. Love it. Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    Don't know if I will change the stock exhaust, but i bought a Mustang seat from y'all and it has made my bike a beast in the twisties. Love it. Thanks very much.
    Understand completely about the exhaust.
    Most everything about bikes is personal to the owner. That's what makes life interesting. Everyone likes something different. After having fairly loud bikes for the last (many) years I was on the fence about changing it out. I kind of liked it quiet for a change, but I couldn't leave it and had to get it a little bit louder. It is really nothing compared to my old Valkyrie.

Diggin it.

Nice bikes...

Just ordered my black Rush from you Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Looks great.............
    Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Understand completely about the exhaust.
    Most everything about bikes is personal to the owner. That's what makes life interesting. Everyone likes something different. After having fairly loud bikes for the last (many) years I was on the fence about changing it out. I kind of liked it quiet for a change, but I couldn't leave it and had to get it a little bit louder. It is really nothing compared to my old Valkyrie.
    Hey Rick,
    I just ordered the black Rush pipes with extended tips for my black f6b. I went ahead and got the 2.5" baffles....strangely my wife likes the bike louder. Awesome huh? Can I get the quieter baffles separately if I want quieter output? How much?
    Thanks,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by doktirbob View Post
    Hey Rick,
    I just ordered the black Rush pipes with extended tips for my black f6b. I went ahead and got the 2.5" baffles....strangely my wife likes the bike louder. Awesome huh? Can I get the quieter baffles separately if I want quieter output? How much?
    Thanks,
    Michael
    You can. Teresa has all three sizes coming so we will have everything in stock.
    They are $37.95 each.
    I just put them on the store site. We have a couple of customers already that change them out for different types of riding.

Replacement Baffles for Rush Slip-On Exhaust, GL1800 01+ & F6B (link)

Is there a link somewhere that describes what these baffles are, what they do, and where they go?

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Is there a link somewhere that describes what these baffles are, what they do, and where they go?
    They go in side the Muffler. They absorb more or less of the sound depending on size.

Hello,

Pics with a black wing and chrome Rush exhaust would be welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Beautiful bike. I'm a bit biased because I have the back Rush pipes with those same tips and also have a dark Madstad. I've been considering installing the Tech-Spec tank grips and it looks like that's what you've got there. Correct? I like the snake skin version. What do you have and how do you like it. How are they to keep clean? Any downside to them at all? Would you do it again? I think I'd really like them so would really appreciate getting your experience based opinion.

Thanks

To Rick and Teresa, and all at Value Accessories,
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!
    Just received my Rush exhaust system, on time as promised, with great communication, in perfect condition.
    Teresa went as far as to call me and leave a message, while on her vacation at a rally, to inform me of when they were going to be shipped. Then e-mail me the day before, which was a Sunday, with tracking #
    Kudos to a job well done.

Pics after install.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)