Sacramento Area F6B Riders - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sacramento Area F6B Riders

Close By

Greg...that sounds great. I live in Empire Ranch near East Natoma and Golf Links..commute to work into Rancho Cordova.

Had to ride mine into work yesterday since it was new and not raining.....was a little chilly at 41 heading out at 7:00, but was surprised it wasn't that bad. I am sure once I get a taller windshield on that will make a big difference.

Mark

Sacramento Area Riders

Hi Mark!

Welcome to our little F6B group. Looking forward to getting everyone together after the holidays. You got yourself great bike.

Hi Mark, Glad to have you and your new bike on board here in this area. Great bikes and a great bunch of guys to ride with. Looking forward to meeting you.

Bruce

Hello gents, I'm up in Camino. Had the bike a few months, best bike to date! Please let me know the next time you guys get together. Happy New Year.

Add another one to the pile.

I picked up a used one over spring break in Lincoln Nebraska. Guy who had it was worried about the paint issues so he had it custom painted pearl yellow. I live in Fair Oaks, About 15 miles from Sacramento.

Mike Marotte