My Blog

Thread: My Blog

My Blog

WARNING: Shameless self promotion, I'm trying my hand at blogging. It is a way for me to track my trips and rides throughout the year. I will try my best to have at least a few words and a picture or two after each ride - which will hopefully be almost daily now that the weather is decent (I live in MN so we only get about 5 good riding months a year). If you'd like to take a look here is the link:

http://mikeonhismotorbike.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think. I appreciate feedback. Thanks - MM

Does anyone else write blogs?

Hi there, your blog looks very polished and I enjoyed reading through it as well.

No reflection on your style or content but acquiring and keeping your reader's attention [most have the attention span of a gnat] with meaningful, current content will require diligence and frequent contributions on your part.

Most if not all blogs and bulletin boards today are up against FB for competing readers and organized special interest groups.

Good luck.

Howdy Neighbor

Nice blog, especially as I'm familiar with the area...grin. If it's not raining, you'll see mine weekdays in Edina parked on the corner of 75th and France.

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Hi there, your blog looks very polished and I enjoyed reading through it as well.

No reflection on your style or content but acquiring and keeping your reader's attention [most have the attention span of a gnat] with meaningful, current content will require diligence and frequent contributions on your part.

Most if not all blogs and bulletin boards today are up against FB for competing readers and organized special interest groups.

Good luck.
    I know, bulletin boards are hurting from social media, which is sad because FB leaves a lot of uncovered ground that forums have done very well.

I LOVE ride reports, but the quantity and quality of them has really been dropping the last couple of years.

+1

FB.. Harvesting personal data and reselling it. Oooooh where do I sign?... lol