laconia bike week

Thread: laconia bike week

laconia bike week

Hey guys anyone going to laconia this year

Actually I might. My buddy from RI wants to go he lives in Warwick.
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Awesome I live in n. Providence we should ride up togatger maybe meet up before hand. Go for a ride. Let me know

Kool I from Providence originally. I'll let you know for sure in the next week or so if I am going.
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Looks like a few of us here in SoCal might be in that area about that time. Taking off for a long trip sometime at the end of this week.
    Looking forward to visiting the northeast for the frist time.

Cool look forward to meeting you all

call my RI buddy and yes I will becoming to RI unfortunately I will not be going to Laconia because his brother a good friend of mine will be getting married, and as a good friend I will be there for the wedding.... and the bachelors party that is the weekend before, really wish they would have it all in the same weekend!