Sacramento Area F6B Riders

Thread: Sacramento Area F6B Riders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sacramento Area F6B Riders

Hey All,

Just trying to round up the riders from this forum that live in the general area of Sacramento California. So far I know of:

Greg AKA on Forum "Yeahoo Whoyah"
    Bruce
    Phil
    Myself of course.

Anyone else on this board live nearby? I am puting together a phone list so that we can better communicate when need be.

Mick

Howdee neighbor. I am in Pittsburg CA. 1 hour west on 80. Nice to hear some F6B riders are close by.
    Mike

Sweet! Thanks for letting us know! PM your best contact number so I can add you to the list and send you a copy.

Sac area F6B group ride

Attention Sacramento Area F6B Riders. Saturday and Sunday June 29-30 is the Classic Japanese M/C 18th annual show and swap meet in Auburn. Want to ride up there? Miles, from this forum, will be there Saturday with a few other old guys. I want to meet Miles, someone who has ridden over 1.8 million miles is worth a greeting. haha. Plan to leave at 08:00 from Coffee Republic, 6610 Folsom Auburn Rd, Folsom. Then ride up Folsom-Auburn road to the Auburn Fairgrounds where the CJMC meet is being held. I will probably go again Sunday since that is the M/C show day. This year's Signature Bike is the Honda CX/GL - all years and models.
    Lets show the CJMC the future and current classic, the F6B
    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ct90/message/121919

I agree with that idea. All you Sacto area riders are more than welcome to come on over to the Auburn fairgrounds, find some shade to park your new F6B's in, and enjoy the bike show and swap meet.

Sac Area Ride.

Sounds like a great idea. I'll be there Saturday. See you at the Coffee Republic.

PHIL