Corbin Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbin Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Actually, I was a little off on what I paid. The total with the backrests and shipping was $1354.00! I hope it works out well also, as I'm not one to usually spend this much on a seat.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Yeah, that's a + 1 on the WOW !!!!!!!

BlackBetty, I trouly hope this new heated Corbin seat works for you and your wife. I hope it is the best seat in the world for the both of you.

I am amazed the Mike Corbin charges that much now. I never try to buy a cheap seat, and don't make any effort to scrimp on the seats I have done, but at the price you are paying, that is twice as much as the most expensive Russell Day-Long saddle I have ever paid for.

Russell seats are infamous for being the most comfortable seats to ride on. Corbin seats are notorious for being uncomfortable.
    And personally, I would "never" have a heated seat. Never...1000 times never.

But the bottom line on seats is...if it works for YOU, then it is a great seat. And I sincerely hope that it works for you.
    It really doesn't get very cold here in South Carolina, but I'm curious as to why you would never get a heated seat.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    I ordered a new Corbin Heated Seat with removable rider and passenger backrests on Saturday. Can't wait for it to get here. From the pictures on the website, it looks like it will be very comfortable.