Corbin Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Corbin Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    WOW!!!!!!

Yeah, that's a + 1 on the WOW !!!!!!!

BlackBetty, I trouly hope this new heated Corbin seat works for you and your wife. I hope it is the best seat in the world for the both of you.

I am amazed the Mike Corbin charges that much now. I never try to buy a cheap seat, and don't make any effort to scrimp on the seats I have done, but at the price you are paying, that is twice as much as the most expensive Russell Day-Long saddle I have ever paid for.

Russell seats are infamous for being the most comfortable seats to ride on. Corbin seats are notorious for being uncomfortable.
    And personally, I would "never" have a heated seat. Never...1000 times never.

But the bottom line on seats is...if it works for YOU, then it is a great seat. And I sincerely hope that it works for you.

Actually, I was a little off on what I paid. The total with the backrests and shipping was $1354.00! I hope it works out well also, as I'm not one to usually spend this much on a seat.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

It just goes to show and important motorcycling is to you AND your wife. And I think that's very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It just goes to show and important motorcycling is to you AND your wife. And I think that's very cool.

Thanks ghostrider!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

As long as you are happy with it!!!

Hope it works out for you.

When it comes to anything with wheels it can get expensive.

I like classic vehicles and I know the pain well. Just finished a 1967 M-715, now working on a 1925 Mack AB. They are real proud of parts for those!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Yeah, that's a + 1 on the WOW !!!!!!!

BlackBetty, I trouly hope this new heated Corbin seat works for you and your wife. I hope it is the best seat in the world for the both of you.

I am amazed the Mike Corbin charges that much now. I never try to buy a cheap seat, and don't make any effort to scrimp on the seats I have done, but at the price you are paying, that is twice as much as the most expensive Russell Day-Long saddle I have ever paid for.

Russell seats are infamous for being the most comfortable seats to ride on. Corbin seats are notorious for being uncomfortable.
    And personally, I would "never" have a heated seat. Never...1000 times never.

But the bottom line on seats is...if it works for YOU, then it is a great seat. And I sincerely hope that it works for you.
    It really doesn't get very cold here in South Carolina, but I'm curious as to why you would never get a heated seat.

It doesn't get too cold here in AZ, but I loved my heated seat on my BMW.

I'm hearing lots of opinions on the Corbin and it's price. I've never owned one but have ridden on them. Have lots of friends who have a Corbin and they swear by them. Really look good too. Some folks love them, some don't care for them at all. Long story short, that explains why Baskin-Robbins has thirty-one flavors. If we all liked the same thing, all the ice cream would be vanilla. It would be a sad state of affairs if that was true in ice cream or motorcycle gear. That Corbin seat shown on the F6B looks great. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    I'm hearing lots of opinions on the Corbin and it's price. I've never owned one but have ridden on them. Have lots of friends who have a Corbin and they swear by them. Really look good too. Some folks love them, some don't care for them at all. Long story short, that explains why Baskin-Robbins has thirty-one flavors. If we all liked the same thing, all the ice cream would be vanilla. It would be a sad state of affairs if that was true in ice cream or motorcycle gear. That Corbin seat shown on the F6B looks great. Enjoy!!

Well said Bruce! Thank you for posting!

I find the stock seat very comfortable. Twice I have ridden over 400 Kms without getting off the bike. Takes usually 3.5-4 hours and I have had no pressure points or seat issues at all.
    I do like the look of the Corbin but frankly with the comfort of the stocker and the ghastly price of the Corbin I don't see a new seat anytime soon.