Cold and foggy

Thread: Cold and foggy

Cold and foggy

Mt wife and i are off to visit relatives, that live about an hour and a half away. We got up this morning and its cold and foggy. Hmmmmm....should i ride or take the car ?
    I know...a compromise ! She took the car and i'm taking the F6B I certainly wouldn't have chosen that option with my old bike , but the 6 is just so comfortable and easy to handle in any conditions that i couldn't resist.

The wife and I take separate vehicles a lot ...so when one or the other is ready to go the other is not waiting!!!! Good on you for taking the F6 !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rumble-b View Post
    Mt wife and i are off to visit relatives, that live about an hour and a half away. We got up this morning and its cold and foggy. Hmmmmm....should i ride or take the car ?
    I know...a compromise ! She took the car and i'm taking the F6B I certainly wouldn't have chosen that option with my old bike , but the 6 is just so comfortable and easy to handle in any conditions that i couldn't resist.

The 6 eats cold and foggy for breakfast!! Especially if ya got the heated grips!!! Ride on Son, Ride on!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono