10K Miles whos got it already? Anybody Close? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10K Miles whos got it already? Anybody Close?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Attachment 2772

Thanks Miles.

I bought the bike locally but it was originally purchased in Sacramento and had a Rick Mayer seat put on it. It was a good bike but I was always leery of major component failure and expensive repairs, from what I read on the forums. It now has a home in Twin Falls Idaho.
    I had the same color bike, same year, same model, and mine also had a Rick Mayer seat on it. Mine was bought locally too, but...locally for me was at Cascade BMW in Kirkland.

mileage

just turned 27000 miles, time for brake and clutch fluid, air cleaner, fork oil, plugs, and drive shaft input spline lube, and diff oil, plus new dunlop tires, she will be like new again, dale

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    just turned 27000 miles, time for brake and clutch fluid, air cleaner, fork oil, plugs, and drive shaft input spline lube, and diff oil, plus new dunlop tires, she will be like new again, dale

So, Dale, tell us, what air filter and spark plugs are you going to install ?????

I already had Tyler install a new K&N air filter in mine, while you were off playing in Florida. And the NGK Iridium spark plugs are sitting on my shelf in my shop, just waiting for the bike to come home. Of course, now that I have "zero" miles on the bike, it may be awhile before I have to do anything to it.

service parts

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    So, Dale, tell us, what air filter and spark plugs are you going to install ?????

I already had Tyler install a new K&N air filter in mine, while you were off playing in Florida. And the NGK Iridium spark plugs are sitting on my shelf in my shop, just waiting for the bike to come home. Of course, now that I have "zero" miles on the bike, it may be awhile before I have to do anything to it.
    i will put stock plugs and air cleaner in it, there is no need for me to install after market parts. by the way there is something fishy about your zero mileage bike???? you must have installed used tires on it to give it that used, well wore look??? there goes your trade in value. dale

Sparky....I was over there today talking to Dale. I saw a brand new black F6B in the showroom with your name on it!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    Sparky....I was over there today talking to Dale. I saw a brand new black F6B in the showroom with your name on it!
    Yes, I know. It is VIN # DK001917. I looked it over about 5 weeks ago. But Dale says he won't give me trade-in value on my bike with zero miles on it.
    Just because there are a couple bugs stains on my bike, he things my bike is used.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    But Dale says he won't give me trade-in value on my bike, he things my bike is used.
    That charcoal smell is a dead give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    That charcoal smell is a dead give-away!
    Now that's funny right there!
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10K Miles whos got it already? Anybody Close?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyWho View Post
    By 3 PM tomorrow, AZ time, I'll be turning 10K on my way home from work. I would have had it two weeks ago but I got a flat and the "work, and family things" got in the way. So far so good its, an awesome bike with only the paint issue is bringing me down.

So whos close? I'm I the first 10K mile F6B?
    In a couple days I will be over 10k,got bike early april, not bad for upstate NY the last 1000 or so have been more fun GOT THE COBRAS

I'll break the 10k mark on my way home from work today. Bought mine in June.

So far so good!