BikeMP3 vs Honda Cargo Rack - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: BikeMP3 vs Honda Cargo Rack

Quote Originally Posted by 2kewlgypsy View Post
    Attachment 21998

My very first accessory was this - and two years later I'm still real happy with it. Got it from Wingstuff, and had it within a week, for a camping trip we were going on. Seems odd that no one has mentioned this rack yet, I know the title of the post is MP3 vs Honda, but surely this could be a contender?
    2~kewl
    It seems practical for tying bungee hooks down. I think another member here has one too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kewlgypsy View Post
    Attachment 21998

My very first accessory was this - and two years later I'm still real happy with it. Got it from Wingstuff, and had it within a week, for a camping trip we were going on. Seems odd that no one has mentioned this rack yet, I know the title of the post is MP3 vs Honda, but surely this could be a contender?
    2~kewl
    I haven't searched the site for all available styes of cargo racks. Wingstuff is a cool site as well.

I started with the Honda rack for 2 reasons. I wanted a black rack and, as I recall, it was free as part of my $1,000 Honda accessories rebate when I bought the F6B. When I stumbled across the MP3 rack, I liked the additional size and the style was quite similar.

Your rack looks larger than the Honda one. I'm sure the forum would like a review of your's as well. Pictures of it mounted on your bike would be great too. Have at it my friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2kewlgypsy
    I seem to remember this comes in chrome as well as the black chrome that I have. I ended up getting a top bag that people put on the trunk of goldwings and harley baggers. Its not super huge, but fits on the rack quite well. I stitched some velcro tabs around the bottom to hook onto the rack, 6 in total. It goes on and comes off in minutes.
    I attached a picture of the bottom of that bag as well, to give you mounting options.
    Attachment 22055
    Attachment 22056

how the heck did the pictures end up upside down on here?
    2~Kewl