Quote Originally Posted by 5111 View Post
I ended up not purchasing the F6B today and using the $1000 offer. The dealership gave me a price "plus TT&L" over the phone. I calculated the TT&L and added it to the quoted price and it fit into my budget so I went up to seal the deal. When I got there the price was $1600 higher than we had discussed. They told me that this was their cost for assembly and freight. To me the quoted price "plus TT&L" means that they have calculated their freight and assembly, especially when that unmentioned fee is 10% of the purchase price. But to them it didn't. (I also think that $1600 for that is a bit excessive, especially for last year's model at a dealership with 15+ 2013s). So in the end the bike was more than I was willing to pay. So I'll play the waiting game for a little longer or I'll pick up the 2014 FJR that I have also been eying for several grand less.

SPGrenier, even though I didn't end up with an F6B...yet, I'm glad that you were able to benefit from my post.

Thanks for all the help guys.
They were trying to pull a fast one and rape you. Sleazy dealer that does not deserve your business. Please post the name of the stealer so I know to avoid them.