$1000 Honda Accessories - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $1000 Honda Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by toy_collector View Post
    I'm picking my new 2013 up on Aug 18 from Kaukauna, Wi. I checked all the dealers in Wi before getting this deal. 16,099 with no fees and$1000 in accessories. The rest of the dealers all wanted $18k +. The dealer in Wisconsin Rapids wanted $16,500 for a used '13 with 4000 miles and a cupped front tire. I'm getting the tall windshield, 12 V plug, pass backrest and luggage rack. I know the MP3 is nicer but I ran out of other stuff I wanted that cost less than the money I had left and I didn't want to leave money on the table. My dealer did want to charge to install everything so I'll be busy installing everything myself for the first few days after I get it.
    I paid $15850 no fees $1000 in accessories and I got a great trade in price from. Badger Cycle in Manitowoc. The dealers around here are running out of 2013 F6C's.
    Cederberg was the cheaper at $15099 plus $390 for fees = $15489 for a red one.
    Badger Cycle is close to me plus with the great trade in plus they are a great dealer I didn't shop around for trade in price.

Uh oh

Attached is my present thinking on the $1k. But now this thread has me reconsidering because my dealer's price is $18.4.

Attachment 7529