Started shopping around for an FB6 after spending some time with my buddy at the Americade (we now live in different states) who had bought his FB6 in the Spring. I was very impressed, and since then my 7 year old Road King just started feeling older and older on me. Near me the best I could manage from two different dealers was $10K plus my bike on trade with a clear title. I did a bit more searching on the internet, made a few calls, and for a 100 mile trip from home my deal ended up being $7K plus my bike, plus the $1000 accessory bonus, extra warranty bonus, and 1.99% finance on the $7K. Plus the dealer is going to deliver my new bike to my door and pick up the trade next week once the do-dads are added.

I'm from NY near the CT border, so it's not often you get see deals like what is reported from the mid-west, etc. I'm very happy with this deal, and more importantly, getting my old a$$ on a brand new FB6!!!

Harleys have that amazing loyal following but I've never drunk the kool-aid or even remotely dressed like a pirate. As others have said, they are more of a nostalgia thing - expensive, and without any real technology advancements - all sizzle but no steak!!! I believe the FB6 gives both the sizzle AND the steak!!