Good choice Paul!!

I think you'll like the ReplayXD...it's simple, easy to operate. I wish I had the new small 1080 version as that has more features than my 720 version...such as just pressing one button to power it on and record. Also, in the event your plastic lens/cover needs to be replaced in the event a pebble hits it or you drop your camera...whatever the case...they are super cheap and available for purchase on amazon. I believe they come in a set of five and also come with the replaceable gaskets.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your Replay as I have. The hardest part is the initial install...figuring out what angle is best from the helmet and rotating the camera in the mount so the camera is level to the ground. What I did is center myself to a TV set with the mount and helmet on, recorded a few seconds, then watched the image and adjusted accordingly. I didn't apply the mount permanently until I knew where to place it...so I just used tape to stick it onto my helmet until I find the sweet spot. After I figured out where to mount it and leveled the camera how I liked it, I penciled in some lines to line up to the mount's opening...so when you remove the camera from your helmet...you won't have to re-level it. Here are some pictures of how I mounted mine. I also use a Sena SMH10 Bluetooth comm system, which is mounted toward the left rearside of my helmet (in case you were wondering what that was).