Baker Air Wings
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baker Air Wings

Baker Air Wings

I used to have the Air Wings on my GL1800 and am thinking of putting it on the F6b. Do you think it will spoil the look of the bike? I found the Wings good in hot weather especially when it deflects the hot air from the radiator....

Baker Wings

Are there any wings for the F6B? If so, which ones? I'm preparing for a long trip and was looking around. As of yet, I haven't been able to find some. I think I would like to install some foot wings. Are there any to fit?

TennX
    Im hoping they come out with some that look like they belong on the F6B..to me I don't think the standard bakers will look right...guess Im anal....good luck

Cool

There is a member here w/ the Baker Hand Wings and for me I have installed the Tulsa brand...will go out tomorrow and check them out!!!

18050 GL1800 Mirror Air Deflectors (Dark Smoke) Pair $40.00 $10.00 $50.00

http://www.allamericanprod.com/prices.pdf
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Keep us posted please!

Cool

Did the install along with the Muth mirrors...there is a difference...will have to have Mama on the back, it is my understanding that the Tulsa hand wings help the passenger more than the rider as they are not adjustable...help with helmet buffeting ....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I was considering the Baker Wings that mount under the mirrors. That would be un-obtrusive..
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

My 13 cents worth...I have the Tulsa under-the-mirror wings, and I love them. They give my hands more protection from the wind...at the grip area...and divert air further back behind me. I have used Tulsa air wings for many years on all 3 of my GL-1800 Wings, and while I personally know Bruce and Barbara Baker, I woulod choose the Tulsa wings over the Baker Built wings any day.

You can also get the Tulsa air wings in dark soke tint, like I did, and they blend in with the bike.

F6B 005.jpgF6B 003.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    My 13 cents worth...I have the Tulsa under-the-mirror wings, and I love them. They give my hands more protection from the wind...at the grip area...and divert air further back behind me. I have used Tulsa air wings for many years on all 3 of my GL-1800 Wings, and while I personally know Bruce and Barbara Baker, I woulod choose the Tulsa wings over the Baker Built wings any day.

You can also get the Tulsa air wings in dark soke tint, like I did, and they blend in with the bike.

Attachment 688Attachment 689
    Looks good but lacks adjustability during hot weather rides when the need arises for extra air flow to the rider.

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    Looks good but lacks adjustability during hot weather rides when the need arises for extra air flow to the rider.
    Maybe that is one of the reasons why I "hate" hot weather. I will say this again, all you folks that live below the 45th parallel, please keep all your hot and humid weather down there with you. Us "ice bergs" like to ride in cold weather.