Baker Air Wings - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baker Air Wings

Quote Originally Posted by dougvtx View Post
    Got a link?
    Here ya go.

http://www.bigbikeparts.com/Inventor...5U?catalogNo=1

I saw them at a local Honda shop. They were in the package so I couldn't size them up to the bike. Hard to imagine how good they fit.

$140 so I think I'll get the Baker ones.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I'm trying to decide between the Baker hand wings and these from Show Chrome. I find good and bad reviews for both. Can I get some feedback from you guys?

These. But black.

Attachment 2805
    I'm happy so far with my Lt smoke National Cycle Hand Deflectors:

http://wingstuff.com/products/31588-...air_deflectors

They have a very 'positive' ratchet/type feature that keeps 'em right where ya put 'em.

I run with the 'forward' portion of the deflector parallel to the direction of travel to scoop a little air back onto my wrists / chest when its warm outside. Swivel 'em all the way closed and they block off a lot of the air coming around your grips. Got to be a heck of a plus in ~cooler~ weather,,, (If it ever gets cool here in Houston!)

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Thanks KJ.

Anyone have these?

Attachment 2809
    IMHO, after reading the reviews,,,they would be good for keeping air off of you,,, but perhaps not so good for directing air on you. Depends on what ya need I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by hondabikepro View Post
    i have run the baker built, they are adjustable, if you run a stock f6b shield you do not need them. if you have a over size shield the ones that mount under the mirrors work very good, they will direct air into your chest on a hot day they are the deal. and on a cold day help protect your hands.
    at this time the mirror deflectors are on back order for the f6b, i am waiting for mind to come it, but have run them on other gl1800. and in a dark smoke will look good with my smoked wind bender shield. dale
    Baker Built Hand Wings™, also known as Mirror Wings, NEW GENERATION, Model H18HWBNGDT, Honda GL 1800 '01 - '12 BLACK Hardware, Dark Tint. Look under this title on ebay. $62 Bucks free shipping They work great. and look good too.