Kury Ergo III question

Thread: Kury Ergo III question

Kury Ergo III question

Just installed a set and wonder about the adjustments as I notice my legs sometimes hit the valve cover and they are hot. I am 6'1", 34" inseam. I have the arm adjusted all the way in and with the spring loaded feature. I would like to stretch my legs out further but I feel like my hips are in an uncomfortable position to keep my legs off the valve covers. Any thoughts?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    Just installed a set and wonder about the adjustments as I notice my legs sometimes hit the valve cover and they are hot. I am 6'1", 34" inseam. I have the arm adjusted all the way in and with the spring loaded feature. I would like to stretch my legs out further but I feel like my hips are in an uncomfortable position to keep my legs off the valve covers. Any thoughts?
    Have you tried adjusting the angle that the bar sits on the engine guard? You would then need to readjust the other three points at the foot peg. I'm only 5' 8" with a 30" inseam. I have the arms adjusted with one screw hole exposed. They are working very well for me there.

I have the adjustment under the valve covers adjusted with the screws out pretty far. And the arms with no holes showing. I will play around with it but on my valk I could almost straighten my legs completely. Just used to how that was.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.