need cruiser peg advice from short legged riders - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need cruiser peg advice from short legged riders

Should be little pictures to the right of the message box when you are posting. Just click on the icon you want.

Angry

Shaker - Had the same highway peg concern. After much consideration and a bunch of research, I went for the ERGO II's with the standard 6 inch arms. 5' 9", 28 " inseam (crotch to ankle). The pegs are perfect. In the lowest position, they allow a comfy stretch, don't force you back on your tailbone and still allow for plenty of clearance. Aero pegs concerned me for reach, and Mic-O-Pegs are not as handsome, me thinks. Chrome on the ERGO's compliment the engine covers, as well. Hope this helps. Good luck.

still working on using little icons to the right

when I type out my posts and click on the little yellow round icon dudes, this is what gets put on my post........or this... ???

someone help me find the magic to make it work.....has done this since day 1..I have not changed any setting, etc..Whats up??? I didn't ever have this problem on VTX forms...

never mind...I figured out the icon thing

Now I see.... the icon dudes don't show up until I post the thread reply....duhh

Hey stick.....thanks for advice on the cruiser pegs setups.....do you know how long the adjustable arms on the newer Ergo III extend back ??? compared to the 6 inch arms on the Ergo II type setup ??? would be nice to have the spring loaded ones, if they come closer to my boots and I can push away if too close.....I guess that's how they work

Nope Shaker, don't know the length of the arms on ERGO III's. But should be easy to find out. I was hesitant about the spring loaded pegs - something else to potentially break or malfunction, and the II,s are a snap to employ or flip back up. When they're up, they stay put. And when they're down they are solid. No bouncing, no wobble, no issues. I was just going to put out a review on these pegs for guys like you, but wanted to get some time in the saddle first and make sure they worked as good as they looked. I'm very happy with them - hate it when I order stuff that has to be returned. But this time I guessed right the first time! Ride safe.

I ordered a set of the Ergo III's this morning, should get them on Friday. I can measure the arms and post then.

Quote Originally Posted by sshake1905 View Post
    Hey....Shaker here, new owner as of 7/30....need advice from F6B riders that are "inseam challenged"(short legged...28 to 30 inch levi inseams) about ordering new cruiser pegs for my new bike....would appreciate any advice you canthrow out there....

Would like to know if the Kuryakyn Ergo II cruiser set up w/ 6" arms (kuryakyn #4056) might work?? anyone who has 28" inseam...5'8" tall....jump right in there

Also...if anyone has these Ergo II 6" arm cruiser pegs...and....a Mustang plain tripper seat (76840 mustang #) PLEASE let me in on your expertise and feelings about the combo...

Lastly....need advice on a pair of saddlebag liners that fit real good w/ F6B bags...I know that Honda makes a pair....but there should be something out there for less than $ 90 ????

Thanks everyone...I need your views, opinions and advice....Shaker...PS yes I have owned Harleys...but nickname came before that ....
    I saw this post just yesterday. https://www.denniskirk.com/saddlemen...prd/508895.sku I did call Saddleman and they confirmed that they will fit the F6B. I ordered a set yesterday.

I installed the Ergo III's yesterday. Took some measurements while doing the install. The pegs them selves have 1 1/2 of adjustment on the leg. Depending on where you mount the entire assembly on the engine guard there is 1/2 in of adjustment there.
    Attachment 7530
    Attachment 7531