Service Manual....

Thread: Service Manual....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TennX

Service Manual....

Is there a specific shop manual for the F6B or will a 2013 GL1800 work...many thanks

PS...Looked at them again today.....Im so close to purchasing I can smell the bad paint...

Tenn, the service manual for any 2012 or 2013 Wing will work. The very few small changes that are on the F6B are easy to figure out.

BTW, I would not wait to buy a 2014 model. The paint issue will be taken care of by Honda, and not all of them have this issue. Buy now while they are cheap.

TennX
    Thanks for the reply....today I went to the dealer that I bought my VTX from , they are just across the line in Miss..I hate to say it but I was disappointed with the 2 on the floor, red/black and black standards , they were really swirled up.....all in all , I still may have one by end of month...

Is there a pdf version of service manual available?

Cool

No...there is no pdf version and there will not be one for a lonnnnnng time...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

How about the Owner's Manual in .pdf? I couldn't find one on the Honda site. Usually, a manufacturer offers an Owner's Manual in .pdf and I find these easier to read than the hard copy that comes with the machine.