I'm about a week away!

Thread: I'm about a week away!

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

I'm about a week away!

I'm putting down the deposit today for my F6B! I will have the check from my bank in 7-10 days and then I go pick my Wing up....I'm so stoked! My 109 hasn't sold yet so it looks like I'll have 2 awesome bikes in the stable for a little while. I am restraining myself from ordering mods online until the bike is in my hand and then I'm going to get busy making this my personal Wing to better fit my taste. Can't wait for my "I finally have it" thread with a picture of my ugly mug and new scoot!

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    I'm putting down the deposit today for my F6B! I will have the check from my bank in 7-10 days and then I go pick my Wing up....I'm so stoked! My 109 hasn't sold yet so it looks like I'll have 2 awesome bikes in the stable for a little while. I am restraining myself from ordering mods online until the bike is in my hand and then I'm going to get busy making this my personal Wing to better fit my taste. Can't wait for my "I finally have it" thread with a picture of my ugly mug and new scoot!

and I am looking forward to seeing your ugly mug

Congrats on your new purchase. I know when I bought mine I couldn't wait to get her home for a ride. I only waited 1 day so I can't imagine how your going to make time go by until delivery day comes. Again congrats...You will love the F6B.

Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    My bike just sold so I will be in the Wing saddle sooner than expected. I just called the dealer and told him to get that thing out of the crate and gas her up.....Daddy's coming to get her!!! I hope to have her by Wednesday. I think I am taking it from the dealer right to the body shop for paint....I want flat black everything and I don't want to wait. I heard the new Vance & Hines today but I'm going to slow my roll and wait a few months for exhaust...I need to see what else comes out first. I can't see spending $900 for a "slip on" system that I would have to spend $400 to powder coat. Let the mods begin....

I too came from the 109 trust me you will love this bike!!!

Congrats.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.