What bikes did you consider buying before settling on the F6B? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What bikes did you consider buying before settling on the F6B?

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    The victory hardball and the triumph rocket 3.
    I didn't settle either. I picked the F6B over these.

2015 HD Road Glide Special
    2015 Ducati Diavel

other possible bikes

I had just turned 52K on my 2007 VTX 1300 in July....retired and looking for something like a longer range bagger.....and got wind of the July Honda promo for $ 1,000 in free accessories.....

Had already narrowed the field down to bikes with 1) liquid cooled engine, 2) fuel injection and either shaft or belt drive.....and most important, a seat height under 29 inches...as I am "inseam challenged" with a 29" inseam.....

Needless to say, with that criteria, the choices were few....

I won't own another Harley until they make one that is totally liquid cooled, but Harleys have always been a good fit for short legs..The VTX 1300 was perfect fit, but they stopped production in 2010 and the new VT1300 line had too much front end rake for me.....The Star 1300 Deluxe was first one I rode...not a bad scooter, but still a 1300, like I had....

Then I was fortunate to get a chance to ride a F6B 2013 demo in July 2014....holy moley...

Kept the VTX 1300 and bought the left over 2013 F6B standard "fast" black and put on the tall w/s, the center stand, the passenger backrest and mount and Honda F6B full cover....now I'm a happy camper....