Do any of you like Harley Davidson.... - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Do any of you like Harley Davidson....

Very true ! I have a couple of die hard H.D. friends... the next to last trip, we left a guy in NC to wait on a injector for his and the last trip a friend put his in a pile for many reasons but one was the bike would not handle....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

We like all bikes no matter what it is or who is riding it. As long as you are out having fun and doing it safely it is all good.
    Everyone has their own idea of what makes them happy. We wave to everyone and almost always they wave back, no matter which bikes we are riding. We have found people with attitudes riding all kinds of bikes.

I have had a flat six, (now an F6B) since 1998. Just about the whole time I have also had V-Twins. It is very difficult to compare the two.
    The newer Harley's are much better then the older versions. We actually own a 2016 Ultra Classic Limited. It is a really nice bike and handles good but I did install Progressive 944 Shocks on it. If I could only have one bike it would be the F6B, but the Ultra Classic is a nice bike to go with it.