Sales of the F6B - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Sales of the F6B

Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner View Post
    Saw this post from two years ago, So I thought it should be asked again.
    Yeah, I be curious to know how many are one the road now.
    I see we are up to 3,875 members, and Steve080 just sold his, should be around 3,874 F6B's on this forum.

Reporting from Rochester NY metro area: I've seen two other F6Bs in the area, though it's possible it was the same rider. My dealer had two '13s (I bought one), a '14, and a '15 in stock as of last October.

8 of 10 bikes around here are Harleys or crotch rockets.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

I haven't seen many F6Bs

But I have seen a few. I would not have bought the regular Goldwing, just too much. I love that the Canadian F6B has ABS, I have no use for the radio or intercom, not a fan of the noisier pipes on the 2015 and 2016 models. The cruise control would be nice, I suppose, but not necessary. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by terryboyle View Post
    But I have seen a few. I would not have bought the regular Goldwing, just too much. I love that the Canadian F6B has ABS, I have no use for the radio or intercom, not a fan of the noisier pipes on the 2015 and 2016 models. The cruise control would be nice, I suppose, but not necessary. JMHO
    I spent a long time thinking about how much I would use cruise, since I had the choice between a leftover '13 without it and '15 with it for $3000 more. I decided to go with the '13 because of the riding I do - mostly county and state highways, lots of curves, towns, etc. I rarely am on an interstate and/or four-laner of any kind. I would use cruise very infrequently if I had it.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Dealers around me still have leftover F6B"s in stock as well as regular Wing's. I love my F6 but my wife would have rather I bought the full blown Wing but out of the 6500+ miles I have on it already she has been on it less than 200 of those. The cruise I have used a could of times, I would rather have had the adjustable rear suspension for the few times she does ride.
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Well we did end up buying two F6Bs, his & hers.
    Not long after we bought the wife's red F6B we went to a Saturday night bike event at the local Tilted Kilt. After we parked the bikes I had to go back to them to get something she forgot. A gentleman parking his HD next to them was looking them over. He asked me "what you got in it?" I told him $29,500. He gasped & said "that's more than I paid for my Harley!" I said that was for both of them.
    He was a bit taken aback....
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.

I've seen a few black ones down here. I see them from time to time. Not as much as I would have thought. Saw a guy on another site and he has a B and said it may have ruined him for other bikes. That is sort of my feeling too. I hope they don't discontinue them, I don't need a full dressed Goldwing. I'd rather go to another B after this one, once I ride this one to death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B