Seat pads? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seat pads?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    Any issue with the beads wearing the seat?
    No issues with Beads wearing the seat so far. Sand & grit will tend to collect under the beads so I wipe that off the seat every couple of days with a cloth by simply raising the beads.

One of the best purchases I ever made at the Harley store is their large seat pad. It's only about 1/3" thick, made of some kind of mesh and works very well. I'm 5'7". The rise is barely noticeable. I've been using it on my Road Glide Ultra for a couple of years. Now I use it on the F6, too. Just throw it on top of the seat and climb aboard. Toss it in the bag when I get off the bike. It does cost about $90, but I think it is worth every penny as it gets very hot here in north Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by decubitus View Post
    One of the best purchases I ever made at the Harley store is their large seat pad. It's only about 1/3" thick, made of some kind of mesh and works very well. I'm 5'7". The rise is barely noticeable. I've been using it on my Road Glide Ultra for a couple of years. Now I use it on the F6, too. Just throw it on top of the seat and climb aboard. Toss it in the bag when I get off the bike. It does cost about $90, but I think it is worth every penny as it gets very hot here in north Texas.
    Does this pad help mostly with the heat or does it also add comfort?

Does it slide around on the seat while riding and need to be reset at stop lights?

Do they also make one for the passenger seat as well?

Thanks Richie

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post

Does it slide around on the seat while riding and need to be reset at stop lights?

Thanks Richie

Mostly for heat, but still comfortable.

It doesn't slide around. There is an elastic strap on the front that goes under the front "tounge" of the seat, but I never use it. I just set the pad on the seat and climb on.

Yes. They are all available at your local Harley stealership. Check out the Circulator Pads on this page...

http://www.harley-davidson.com/shop/...oryIdentifier=

Thanks so much...........Richie