Vance & Hines GL Monster Slip-ons
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vance & Hines GL Monster Slip-ons

Angry Vance & Hines GL Monster Slip-ons

Hey Guys ,
    I was just look at all the exhaust options for the F6b and seen the Vance & Hines GL monster pipes , has anyone installed these and do you like ?
    I did look at the Cobra but think the Vance and Hines fit the bike better for me .
    Any one notice these bikes bikes run leaner when you swap out the factory pipes ? Any need for remaping or fuel box ?
    Thanks guys

Vance Hines

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    Hey Guys ,
    I was just look at all the exhaust options for the F6b and seen the Vance & Hines GL monster pipes , has anyone installed these and do you like ?
    I did look at the Cobra but think the Vance and Hines fit the bike better for me .
    Any one notice these bikes bikes run leaner when you swap out the factory pipes ? Any need for remaping or fuel box ?
    Thanks guys

Very mellow tone, louder than stock, not obnoxious. They fill out the rear very nicely. Not sure they were worth 800+$'s. But to each his own. Just remember you mount them they will not take Em back.

Yeah the $800 dollar price is a bit steep for those pipes but as you said they do fill out the bike nice .
    I never had any problems with Vance & Hines allways had a nice sound , I did check out a few youtube but don't not get the full effect .

I have a set and they sound great. The workmanship of course is excellent from V&H. One feature I like are the multiple baffles. I'm running with one set of baffles out and everyone says that the bike sounds like a car, some say Porsche, some say Corvette.

Got any pics of your bike with these pipes? They look real nice on the V&H Website.

Quote Originally Posted by 99m3 View Post
    I have a set and they sound great. The workmanship of course is excellent from V&H. One feature I like are the multiple baffles. I'm running with one set of baffles out and everyone says that the bike sounds like a car, some say Porsche, some say Corvette.
    Any lean running condition with the baffles out like deceleration popping ?

Any lean running condition with the baffles out like deceleration popping ?

i have a set on order now.bought from wingstuff..got the good guy "deal",but i think they forgot about the order....
    been like 3 weeks no word

You really have to watch some of those sites are linked together like the company " Boats " they totally suck took me over a month to get some dirt bike parts . Found other sites like " World of Power Sports " there Employee's stole my credit card numbers twice .

You really have to watch some of those sites are linked together like the company " Boats " they totally suck took me over a month to get some dirt bike parts . Found other sites like " World of Power Sports " there Employee's stole my credit card numbers twice .
    it was a sponger ...wingstuff??

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Wingstuff and Cycle Giant are ~linked~, however, and its a BIG however, Wingstuff (and Cycle Giant) have a darn good reputation for excellent Customer Service.

Give 'em a call and they will get things explained/taken care of.