Will Honda F6B backrest/mount work on Mustang seat?

Thread: Will Honda F6B backrest/mount work on Mustang seat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will Honda F6B backrest/mount work on Mustang seat?

Hey....maybe a dumb question....but, being new to the forum, I should be entitled to a few dumb questions?

I just ordered a Mustang Tripper FB seat....and forgot to ask if my stock Honda backrest and mount setup will work with the new Mustang seat.....someone please tell me it will all hook up just fine..???

Also, I have a Show Chrome rear rack that uses the same stock Honda backrest mount...anyone know if I will be able to hook up with the new Mustang seat in place ??? Thanks

Shaker

Quote Originally Posted by sshake1905 View Post
    Hey....maybe a dumb question....but, being new to the forum, I should be entitled to a few dumb questions?

I just ordered a Mustang Tripper FB seat....and forgot to ask if my stock Honda backrest and mount setup will work with the new Mustang seat.....someone please tell me it will all hook up just fine..???

Also, I have a Show Chrome rear rack that uses the same stock Honda backrest mount...anyone know if I will be able to hook up with the new Mustang seat in place ??? Thanks

Shaker
    You should be fine on all counts. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by sshake1905 View Post

Shaker
    Yep!
    Ray

2013 F6B Deluxe with Hannigan Trike Kit (all repainted metallic silver)
    2007 EZGO Electric Golf Cart