Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Well, I have 11,000 miles on my 2013 black deluxe. Many on this forum have much more.

The look of this bike was so strikingly different than 90% of the bikes around here, I jumped at it like a trout to a fly. I tend to ride it "forcefully" when I don't have my sweetheart snuggling up behind me.
I have not noticed any ghost shifts. Sweetie loved the stock seat and really loves the new Ultimate. Exaust drone isn't bad with Torqmaster, but baffles or torque loops are said to fix any unpleasant tones.

But if I wanted to be like "everyone" else around here (in CT), I'd get the Vtwin of whatever make. You can change the color, raise the bars, make it louder, add or remove the bat-fairing and they still all look very much alike to me.

Watching people walk past other bikes to get a closer look at this one and wonder what exactly is it, is a feeling I just can't explain.

Is it perfect? No. Sometimes the riding position cramps my hips. That could be I'm just fat or that I ride many more miles without stopping on this bike. The paint issues have been well documented.

I want to ride a bike that looks different from the rest. Has proven dependablility, comfortable, and will provide the needed addrenalin rush upon request. This bike simply does it for me, but everyone is different I suppose. I like to be different...
you hit the nail on the head!

Don't be wishy washy! Make a choice and go for it! Either buy the F6B or buy the Indian, that's up to you.

If you go on the indian riders website they'll tell you to buy it! There is little to no reason to keep coming here if you want a indian