Parts but no bike - killing me!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parts but no bike - killing me!

Parts but no bike - killing me!

I now have a Mustang seat, a passenger backrest extension, Ergo II highway pegs and a Go Cruise 2 throttle lock but I don't get to pick up my bike (2013 black standard) until next Wed. It is killing me! The summer is going way too fast up here in Wausau, WI and I'm only going to get a few weeks of good riding with this beast. Please help me pass the time.

Quote Originally Posted by toy_collector View Post
    I now have a Mustang seat, a passenger backrest extension, Ergo II highway pegs and a Go Cruise 2 throttle lock but I don't get to pick up my bike (2013 black standard) until next Wed. It is killing me! The summer is going way too fast up here in Wausau, WI and I'm only going to get a few weeks of good riding with this beast. Please help me pass the time.
    Here you might try some of the stuff on this site http://www.wikihow.com/Pass-Time

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I know the feeling...I bought my F6B in late September last year as I got a decent deal..Then ordered Cobra pipes, Baggershield windshield, Kuryakyn grips, and assorted chrome bits along with a custom paint job and by the time all the extras came in and the bike was painted (Brandywine Candy Red), put back together and tested, it was late October...Had to take it back for a touch-up paint issue a couple weeks later, looks fine now, and as the dealer is 125 miles away I had to wait for decent weather to ride home which ended up the middle of November...Rode for about a week, then in the garage for winter for almost 5 months..One of Michigan's worst winters..As the weather around here has been terrible almost all spring and summer,with fall approaching soon, I only have 2400 miles on the bike....Oh well, yours will be here soon and good luck.....I have since added a Mustang and it works great!!

While you're passing time, here are a few more things to buy...rider backrest, better windscreen, handlebar risers or HeliBars, HID lo-beams, lower cowl LED lights...I could go on but maybe that will keep you occupied until next Wed. Good luck!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    While you're passing time, here are a few more things to buy...rider backrest, better windscreen, handlebar risers or HeliBars, HID lo-beams, lower cowl LED lights...I could go on but maybe that will keep you occupied until next Wed. Good luck!
    I'd like the driver backrest but I'm not too sure about cutting a hole in my brand new seat.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Here you might try some of the stuff on this site http://www.wikihow.com/Pass-Time
    Larry, that's just mean,,,,,,, but I like it!!!!!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Toy_c,,,

Have you checked out ALL the Supporting Vendors on our home page?

http://hondaf6b.com/cmps_index.php

Plenty of goodies to browse through!!!!

Big snowstorm forecast for Wisconsin next week. I can say that because I'm in MinneSnowda and we taste your weather first! p.s. I hate snowmobiles------

Gerbings are your friend up here. I bought my F6BD on Oct 9 2013. In 4 weeks I put 1765 miles on before they tossed the road salt. The first thing that went on was the Gerbing outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Toy_c,,,

Have you checked out ALL the Supporting Vendors on our home page?

http://hondaf6b.com/cmps_index.php

Plenty of goodies to browse through!!!!
    I've looked through a bunch but my wallet has recently gotten very light so I have to stop purchasing things which takes a lot of the fun out of looking.