I think I'm done... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think I'm done...

I don't have any money left so I am soooooooo done.

Attachment 7575 Until this level is reached you are far from finished.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

I mostly done. I spent about $1000 for accessories and that includes a Mustang seat which accounts for more than half of my costs. Might add a few little things here and there, but the bike is just about perfect now. I will be installing the handlebar risers and highway pegs this weekend and that should do it for awhile. Most Harley's I've owned in the past where a never ending cash hole of accessories and performance parts. Glad I didn't have to spend thousands on performance parts for the F6B like on the Harley's.

Absolutely I'm done.

For the near future anyways.

Have a birthday in October and Christmas is coming. I have a feeling I'm going to get bike parts for those two occasions. Not a definete yet but looking at Super brace, belly pan, and a different windshield. I've had a Clearview shield all ready to buy and changed my mind till I can figure out if I want the small or medium.

I am to the point that I would have to take something off to put something else on..... but if anything new comes out I would have to look at it!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Going to enjoy riding it for now. During the winter going to do some paint. Color match the mirrors and some of the dash pieces.

Chrome head covers will be my final touch. Where can I get some?

Mustang seat on the way

Quote Originally Posted by RcBtx1999 View Post
    I'm really satisfied with mine and have not gone to the extremes I did on my HD's. All I have added is a windshield, Ergo hwy pegs, the cup caddy, mini floor boards, now I want a Mustang seat, and I'll be done, with maybe the exception of torq loops, but I'm going to have to get more informed before I do that. I've got a Deluxe passenger seat backrest I am willing to sell.
    I ordered the Mustang tuck and roll seat today on Value accessories off this Forum, saved 60 bucks and got free shipping. Now I am truly done until I get it paid off which will be about 18 months, then I will paint it some crazy saran wrap textured pearl smoke or something like that. I've got two trips planned in the next few months and look forward to long confortable days in the saddle. I've always been a Corbin fan, but they were just too high finance for me this time and everyone here seems to love the mustang seat, plus as a solo rider, I love the lines of the seat in combo with the bike itself.

Just ordered the ultimate king seat with backrest today and can't wait till it arrives. Prob gonna do the heli bars over winter. I'm not sure those spacer things are gonna give me enough room. Really having a hard time with being 6ft3 and those bars being so damn close. Almost dumped the bike a few times in a parking lot cause those damn bars are way to close Def gotta get some hi way pegs next. Just not sure if I want kurys or rivcos. Exhaust-nope not going there. Kinda liking the quit. Got the tall honda windshield and may go a little bit higher. Honda led driving lights. I wish honda made LEDs for the low and hi beam cause they would be on my list. Ohh crap I almost forgot speakers. Not gonna really do much more. I'm kinda going for comfort over looks. I'm gonna try my hardest to keep this bike 10+years so comfort is a must

Re: accessories

Oh please don't get me started... Front fender signals... Fork brace.. Lunasee lite kit...RGB LED lite kit...HID's... hI intensity yellows for the Highbeam.. Throttle Meister cruise control.. clearview 14 inch windscreen.. Mustang custom seat.. With red stitching... Fender extension.. Foam grips for my long fingers..Cobra 6-2-6 pipes.. Blackout treatment on the front nose fender and tail..v shaped.. Stealth hiway pegs that connect directly to the engine.. Rear license plate bracket with LEDs... And the full rear and saddlebag LED light kit by Kuryakin... When I get some time I will post some quality pictures of all of it...all in black trim on a red F6B deluxe..with the Muth Blue mirrors with red signals...and clear front turn signals with Amber bulbs...looks killer...Bike Life Baby... ..oh..and I blow by 109's like they're parked...especially in the twisties!!! The guys that thought the F6B was an old man's bike...well... Let's just say they won't say that to me again!!!