.8 miles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .8 miles

shooter
    Big mine had .1 tenth on it. You are right about the brakes. Best I've ever experienced on any vehicle or bike. I've had several panic stops already send its nice knowing what I have under me.

In my opinion you made the right choice and will learn to love the F6B....As I said early on in your thread, I have owned 2 Victory's and have test ridden most all 2014 Indians models at Demo-days rides, and none of them compare to the F6B....Ride safe and enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    In my opinion you made the right choice and will learn to love the F6B....As I said early on in your thread, I have owned 2 Victory's and have test ridden most all 2014 Indians models at Demo-days rides, and none of them compare to the F6B....Ride safe and enjoy!!!
    /sigh I don't think I'll ever live down that thread and I still don't think a lot of people get it: I don't think the F6B is an inferior motorcycle. At this point, I can even go along with those that would say the F6B is a SUPERIOR motorcycle. (I'll always get feisty though at those that have to run down the Indian to feel good about their own brand/model no matter what their's is. By the same token, I dislike it when people disparage Harley Davidson.) Bottom line is I just love the new Indian and probably always will. Just like I've loved BMW air heads and the Moto Guzzi El Dorado from the very first time I saw them.

It's like I bet a lot of people here like ice cream a whole lot better than yogurt. But do I choose ice cream for breakfast? Not usually. But that's not to say I think ice cream is better for me -- far from it.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes! It's raining here. The gods are cruel.

Congratulations.

It is such a fine bike. You will love it more and more with every time you throw a leg over. I sure do.

Congrats, and enjoy!
    ---
    When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Congrats on the new ride, Big!

Congrats on the new F6. I've had mine for 2 months and just rolled over 2300 miles this weekend. The F6 just gets better and better after every ride.