I haven't had a chance to clean my bike yet as I just got it last Wednesday and have a crazy schedule, I will be giving it the full detail tomorrow. I'm not sure the quality of my paint yet obviously but I can say that my dealer swirled the hell out of my clear coat and has several scratches (hopefully in the clear coat) from removing the emblems and wiping the bike down. I'll have a better idea as to how my paint fairs tomorrow. I have all the Zanio products on the shelf to really give this bike the once over. I am going to wash with Dawn, clay bar, apply swirl remover, polish, then wax the paint. It will probably take me 2 days to do all of this and then I can report the status of the paint on my bike. I will keep you posted. I can say 2 things for certain.....If I can't get the swirls & scratches out with my products on my own then the dealer is going to pay for a professional to do it......If I have the paint issues some of you are having then I will jump on the wagon starting with my dealer and finishing with Mother Honda. One way or another the paint on my $21,000 bike will be as it should be from the factory.