Corbin Seat
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Corbin Seat

Corbin Seat

I ordered a new Corbin Heated Seat with removable rider and passenger backrests on Saturday. Can't wait for it to get here. From the pictures on the website, it looks like it will be very comfortable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

I want one

I would definitely like to know what you think about it especially after a few rides down the road. I am leaning toward buying this seat also.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    I ordered a new Corbin Heated Seat with removable rider and passenger backrests on Saturday. Can't wait for it to get here. From the pictures on the website, it looks like it will be very comfortable.

I hate to ask the price but would like to know BLACKBETTY12

Mine is being shipped to Russellville where I'm picking up my new bike... But not until JULY!

Can't wait!

I've had a Corbin seat before and they are VERY firm. That is a good thing. It will seat you "in" the seat and not "on" it, reducing hot spots and saddle soreness. But you probably know that already. What I'd like to know is if it seats you closer or farther from the handlebars. I'm having MBL Risers installed as well in anticipation that I'll need them. When I test-rode a F6B locally, I was surprised how far back I was seated, compared to my Wing (with Hartco seat and risers).

Let us know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by KGREEN View Post
    I would definitely like to know what you think about it especially after a few rides down the road. I am leaning toward buying this seat also.
    I cant wait to get it here so I can tell you guys all about it, good or bad. Hopefully Great though!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Seat

Very very cool

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    I hate to ask the price but would like to know BLACKBETTY12

$1345.00 as you see it above in pics.

Cool

WOW!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

All I can say is that my wife was feeling good Saturday! I also ordered the Kuryakyn Gen 2 Hitch along with all necessary wiring for the trailer from Wingstuff. Don't really know what got in to her, but I wasn't asking questions! I couldn't place the orders quick enough!!! lol