Where are the F6B Riders coming from? - Page 6
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the F6B Riders coming from?

Crossed over to the dark side

Dropped my Yamaha Venture too hard to make it go on. Needed a lighter bike and after a bunch of research the F6B won. Raleigh, NC.

Traded in my custom 2007 M109 about 1 1/2 months ago. At first I had buyers remorse because of all the work I put in but then I had a 350 mile weekend on the F6B. The 9 was nice but this ride is unbelievable! I'm hooked and when my black Cobra 6 to 6 pipes come I'll be a happy camper!

Had a HD Roadking then a HD Fatboy but my last ride was a 2010 Canam Spyder RS-S which was very fun to ride and easy to ride with push button
    shifting and it downshifts by its self when coming to stops.So far the F6B is one great ride and very smooth on the highway and I love it.

Gotta sell my Nissan Maxima and get a Honda Goldwing

I thought I was going to love my Nissan Maxima. It's fast, good looking and handles great! I DON"T LIKE IT! I want to sell it and get a Honda Goldwing f6b! I have to talk my wife into it, I know! She doesn't exactly like motorcycles. She doesn't want our two little boys to see me on a bike. I will figure out a way to get this bike. I love this Honda Goldwing! I will get one! I want this bike!
    Sean Dye

Traded my '10 black honda fury on black deluxe wish I could have kept them both but the f6b fits my needs better than the fury could even come close to... Plan on having the f6b forever but might consider getting another fury someday for around town stuff.

2007 Honda Interceptor

Quote Originally Posted by KGREEN View Post
    I traded in my 2011 Victory Vision. Thank God I sold that piece of junk. Do yourself a favor, buy nothing that say's Polaris.
    Now you tell me! 2012 Cross Roads w/ 5k miles, in shop waiting for a starter. Test road local dealers personal F6B today and it's everything I thought it would be. Pretty sure there will be a red F6 in my future.

Traded in Can-Am Spyder RTS

and I am loving the F6B!

BYE BYE

Well I had two 1997 Valkyrie's and loved them both. I have a standard Valkyrie and I had a Tourer that I bought in Cal. about 3 years ago had only 87 miles on it. Under a tarp for 16 years. I seen the F6B during Bike Week here in Phoenix and knew I had to have one. So I sold the Valk Tourer and I sold my Suzuki DRZ 400 dirt bike (I didn't ride that one much anymore) and within a couple of weeks I had my Black F6BD in my garage. I still have the origional Valk standard I bought many many years ago and I will probably always have it but I do love my F6BD!

Quote Originally Posted by iafury6b View Post
    Traded my '10 black honda fury on black deluxe wish I could have kept them both but the f6b fits my needs better than the fury could even come close to... Plan on having the f6b forever but might consider getting another fury someday for around town stuff.
    I sold my Fury to buy the F6B too, the F6B meets my needs soooooo much better.