Okay, I am looking for three (3) other riders to join me every year, year after year, for an annual ride of about 4 weeks, and a total of approximately10,000 miles each year. The total of 4 weeks would be from your house back to your house. I am wanting to form a small riding group of a total of 4 of us...men or women or any combination thereof, kind of like the movie Wild Hogs. This would be a get together once a year, most likely in the summer months, but we can always change that. It would be nice, but not required, to have one rider from each corner of North America. Example, I am from the GREAT Pacific Northwest, someone else could be from the Horrible South East, someone else could be from the Southwest, and the final from the Northeast. Those are just ideas, and I will take 3 other riders from wherever we can find...good...quality...experienced riders.

I would like this to be an annual gathering, meeting at some central place like...Belleville, Kansas...(just an idea)...and from there we would ride to all four corners of the USA, up into Canada, maybe Alaska, etc. Again, these are just ideas.

I need to find 3 other riders, who...like me...can commit to doing this every year, has the financial resources to do this, has the time available to do this, and the desire and willingness to do this.

It can be a hoot, and on our 25th anniversary of doing this year after year...we would have a lot of memories to look back on.

Please, take this seriously, and if interested, let me know.