2700 miles in 6 days on my new F6B

Thread: 2700 miles in 6 days on my new F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoglaw View Post
    Okay...I mentioned this to the wife unit and she said we're going. But I'm not riding all the way from Florida. I just returned from a 2700 mile trip and my butt is done. We'll take the motor home and trailer for the bike. Anyone know if Iron Horse is still in business? I heard a rumor they were closed and when I tried to make a reservation I got forwarded to some other site.

If they're closed I did find Simple Life Campground. Is there a preferred campground for those camping?
    Plenty of Parking around the Hotel , get a room for $50 a night and forget about roughing it.

Meet us in Lake city, 2 other trucks will be there to tag along and follow the F6B's up to the rally.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Plenty of Parking around the Hotel , get a room for $50 a night and forget about roughing it.

Meet us in Lake city, 2 other trucks will be there to tag along and follow the F6B's up to the rally.
    Thanks for the heads up on this...I'm headed for the phone.