What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 11
Page 11 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

listening to the first winter rain at 1 am

rode up to bear divide ....stopped and parked.....watched the storm clouds blow in.....stopped down the hill at suicide curve.....checked out the brand new guard rail all crushed in from the latest drunk to miscalculate the dangers of the road .......one steep cliff on the other side of that guard rail......rode on to the ranger station....stopped and checked out he trail head.......hope this place gets some rain....a few good storms and it will green up real good for awhile..........rode over to tamoshanter stables......pulled my roast beef out of my saddle bag.....not a soul around.....wonder what ever happened to tammy peacock and and her dog named buck?.......I know ill never see her again..........live and learn.....".time waits for no man"........"wish you were here"...........red dog

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    rode up to bear divide ....stopped and parked.....watched the storm clouds blow in.....stopped down the hill at suicide curve.....checked out the brand new guard rail all crushed in from the latest drunk to miscalculate the dangers of the road .......one steep cliff on the other side of that guard rail......rode on to the ranger station....stopped and checked out he trail head.......hope this place gets some rain....a few good storms and it will green up real good for awhile..........rode over to tamoshanter stables......pulled my roast beef out of my saddle bag.....not a soul around.....wonder what ever happened to tammy peacock and and her dog named buck?.......I know ill never see her again..........live and learn.....".time waits for no man"........"wish you were here"...........red dog

Pictures please.

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    I found this post quite nice without pics. Very ethereal, yet pastoral.
    I got to paint my own picture, even down to the color of Ms. Peacock's dog.
    Cheers,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I found this post quite nice without pics. Very ethereal, yet pastoral.
    I got to paint my own picture, even down to the color of Ms. Peacock's dog.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    I agree but I still like pics.

tammy and buck

tammy was raised on tamoshanter stables......she was tough and real and full of thruth.......sweet as the spring running through lime kiln creek.....showed me where the southern pacific rattlers hid along the canyon walls......every now and then id pick one up right in the middle with no fear what so ever.....never got bit ......never broke a sweat...love is more powerful than the human mind can even begin to imagine.....buck was a champion Australian shepard......huge feet and a finely chisled head........followed tammy every where as she roamed the santa susanna mountains on horse back.....one day I turned my back and they were gone forever........I will never forget .......and I will always return....to the sacred places that guard my soul.......from the limiitations of the human condition........

Finally got the SoCal Turn signals installed...had to order new pig tails for the turn signals... now I am almost as bright as Hornblower !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

air filter r&r

Air filter removal and K&N replacement install.
    Took me 3.5 hours.

Put mine to sleep for the winter. Sad day.

Attachment 9513 added a nice bolt to my rear tire

That sucks !!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com