What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 14
Page 14 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

I finally got around to installing separate switched supply power to some of the accent lighting. Used a double diode assembly that I made up for each light so the lights could be powered up when the key is on or when the bike is sitting from a switch. The diode's allow just the specific light to be lit and not back feed into the bikes running lights.
    Also got around to installing the Ring of Fire on the Front and Rear Rotor Covers.
    I am starting the Fusion LED Lighting now, got some of it done on the right side along with lighting up the instrument cluster. I am going to put together a Fusion LED Lighting Kit Schematic which shows wiring, LED sizes and locations for an F6B when I'm done.
    Hopefully get time to finish most of it this weekend.

Attachment 10525Attachment 10526Attachment 10527Attachment 10528Attachment 10529

OK...now I am jealous Rick !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by db24 View Post
    Finally installed amber LED turn signals on my mirrors, http://store.valueaccessories.net/Mi...800andF6B.aspx

30 minutes if you take a break to watch part of the Rose Bowl parade!
    Mine are sitting in the garage Thinking about installing the tomorrow......How was the install...?

Unboxed and assembled my new J & S floor jack.
    As soon as it warms up in my garage to at least the freezing mark, I'll uncover my bike, maneuver it out away from the wall, and get it up off the floor.
    Then I can easily move it about on the jack to start my new installs. No more crawling around on the floor for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2P32a9AQik

Attachment 10532Attachment 10533

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I installed the Wig Wag brake light modulator. Look for the thread for pics and video.
    Been looking at those....Is it plug and play or a complicated wiring job.? Had a kury RTB on my Vstar it sure got peoples attention.....any info would be greatly appreciated....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vstar09 View Post
    Been looking at those....Is it plug and play or a complicated wiring job.? Had a kury RTB on my Vstar it sure got peoples attention.....any info would be greatly appreciated....Thanks
    Why not go Kury again?

Here's a link to a video of how easy it is to install:

http://wingstuff.com/products/21106-...ght-controller

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Why not go Kury again?

Here's a link to a video of how easy it is to install:

http://wingstuff.com/products/21106-...ght-controller
    Thanks that may be an option.....Have found some of the Kury products to be made kinda cheap....also looking for some risers its between ROCKEYS OR MBL.....Both are American made I believe.....anyone use this Kury brake lite controller..? Hows the install? Thanks

Added my Badges

Added my badges from Hambly

Reaper Avitar.jpg

Screws...

2 weeks waiting for a new Mustang Tripper Fastback Deluxe (Tuck and Roll Center)...finally is here but I wasn't able to put in the motorcycle. I was fighting against the lateral screws and after a couple of hours I gave up (shame on me!!!!)
    Watching the video looks very easy, but...was impossible for me. I'm so frustrated and disappointed...
    2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic
    2014 Honda F6D Deluxe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

shooter
    Got my Michelin Primacy Alpin mounted on my new chrome rear wheel. Gonna try to get it on the bike before the weekend. Mid fifties Saturday. Riding weather for sure.