What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 18
Page 18 of 126 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

shooter
    Finally got the V&H exhaust on. Quick job. Only took 45 minutes. Love the sound. Deep and Throaty.

I bought it ! - 2015 blue deluxe

I pick her up on Saturday morning. The people in this forum are responsible for my buying this awesome motorcycle. Thanks to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    I pick her up on Saturday morning. The people in this forum are responsible for my buying this awesome motorcycle. Thanks to all of you.
    Please post some pics on delivery.
    And an audio clip of the exhaust sound would be nice too if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    Congrats! I think you'll be the first one here with a blue 2015. Be sure to post up lot of pics. I'm planning to get my blue 2015 in April and I need some pics to tide me over.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post

...audio sound...which we will listen to on our "cheesy computer speakers." Lol.
    You crack me up, mate! Thanks!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    ...audio sound...which we will listen to on our "cheesy computer speakers." Lol.
    You crack me up, mate! Thanks!
    No cheesy computer speakers for me. I'm using high end speakers with subwoofer. I found a streaming train cam with audio. The locomotive's horns sound like the real deal right in my house.
    I'm sure they would do the F6B's exhaust note justice.

Today was the Rivco Aero pegs (chrome).
    No pictures, as everyone's seen them before and they are the easiest install. No gotcha's.
    I sat on the bike up on the lift, with my feet on the pegs in the farthest forward position, and it felt perfect.
    Now just another 70 days approximately to try it out.

Tomorrow, back to the wiring for the brake light modulator.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post

Will do my best to post photos, but haven't ever posted an audio clip before. I can tell you that is is a sweet exhaust sound. The salesperson says it isn't the same as a Valk - says it lower and a little louder. It's supposed to be in the mid 50's here on Saturday.....

Finally I have the Mustang seat and the Klock windshield...I´m pleased with them, work perfectly,the comfort and the sound have been pretty improved and the bike looks really cool. Next week will be the Ergo II
    2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic
    2014 Honda F6D Deluxe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Finished my install of a Whelen TIR3 LED extra brake light, in conjunction with wiring all brake lights up to a Kuryakyn brake modulator.

I temporarily put the battery back in to check the wiring on completion. It looks great, and the Kury flashing pattern was the best I've seen so far, about 10 progressive flashes from fast to slow over 4 seconds, then goes to solid red.

I cut the green/red brake light wire at the connector under the seat, which is to the right of the relay box, as you sit on the bike. I was going to cut the wire on the rear part of the connector, but the bundle was too tight and confined to split it there. Instead I went to the engine side of the connector and spliced the Kury module in there. For the ground for both the module and the TIR3 LED I used the bolt holding the right saddlebag to the frame. I soldered the positive of the TIR3 LED to the power out from the module, so that the module feeds both the stock rear brake lights and the TIR3.

It was too hard to take a video with the iPhone while pulling on a string to activate the brake lights at the same time. I'll post a proper video when all my mods are complete in the Spring.

Next will be removing the top shelter to change the flasher relay to the electronic LED flasher compatible with LED turn signal bulbs. Once that's done in will go all LED turn signals and the Muth LED mirrors.