What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 46
Page 46 of 126 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Left my bike sitting out in the rain, unbeknownst to me it was going to rain. Cleaned her right up.

Check out this awesome web site.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/okl.../weather-radar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I prefer Weather Underground: http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:73189.5.99999

Oh that's awesome. Man what will they think of next on this inter web thingy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxed View Post
    I pecked up the highway pegs @ the Powder Coater today,they were chrome on the Goldwing I bought a new set for the Wing.
    I cut up some 3D Carbon Fiber and installed it on side of the tank and saddlebag.

Ed
    Very nice, I powder coated mine as well!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Very nice, I powder coated mine as well!
    They look great. Why doesn't Kury offer them black ?

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I've been so busy I haven't seen any news or weather in a couple of days. I take a break and check out the forum. Rode the bike to pick up some stuff I needed this morning and left it out. Got rid of all the road dust, and the bugs wiped right off. All good!

kayaking is my another passion

I never presented my B to the Forum . Has few and very minimal improvements , but it's not so important now . In time off , I designed and fabricated light trailer for my kayak . Being tired of the fishing boat ( which I sold without any regrets ) , I decided to combine the pleasure of riding and interaction with water on the "seat on top" ocean kayak . It will take another week ( or so ) and my project will be ready for the summer time adventure . We have more water in here , than land , so the challenge of fighting the waves will substitute gun possession , which its purchase never crossed my mind ... so you know the story already . When the lights will attached to the frame and installation complete , I promise to present some pictures .

@Les: You are working on a trailer that will be attached to the F6B to pull your Kayak? Am i getting this right? Sounds great! I am looking forward to see that!
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Quote Originally Posted by Kurare79 View Post
    @Les: You are working on a trailer that will be attached to the F6B to pull your Kayak? Am i getting this right? Sounds great! I am looking forward to see that!

Yes - you are absolutely right . It will be a trailer attached to my B and "dragged" behind . Drawing and calculation of material's took about 20 min. Welding approximately 2 hrs . Now I'm painting it and ready for lights installation . Yes - you will see it . It's so weird , but that's my signature . I did many other projects in the past and never copy similar one twice .

@Les: Wow! You must be a talented craftsman! I am already happy if i hit the right side of a nail I looking forward to see some pictures! Keep the good individual work going!
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim