What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 6
Page 6 of 126 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

shooter
    Put a Show Chrome luggage rack on back. Got the chrome one. If you guys buy this part get a tap and tap the holes out first. The bolts won't even begin to go all the way in the holes. Clean out the holes and install is a snap. I know a lot of you guys like the blacked out look. And that's ok but for me my favorite color is chrome. I know, but I'm old. I'm adding a little at a time till I get a balanced look. Or it's all chrome. Whichever come first. I love this bike guys. It's treating me real good. I ride two up 99% of the time and she handles great. I ride with both my brother in laws who both have Ultra Classics. We take the girls on family rides. Great fun. The B is definitely the class of the field. More torque , more HP , better ride , and the boys know better than to try to pass. They always ask me to lead , I figure the best is out front. When I get those chrome wheels I think we will have them in the looks dept to.

Took it for a 200 mile road trip to Portland, damn I need a throttle lock. Just don't like the options available for heated grips. Had the same one on my last 3 bikes.

I threw a sheet over it and plugged in the battery tender, till we get back from Orlando Fl. next week.

I checked the air in the tires.

The other day I installed a passenger backrest riser.

Mostly I just add bugs to the front.

Aero Pegs. Love 'em.

RODE IT!

put the kids on the bus, and rode it to work! left early enough to get in a few extra miles around town.

will give it a nice bath and a chamois rub, & ride it home in the morning.

40* this morning in Ohio
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

Quote Originally Posted by BadDawg View Post
    Took it for a 200 mile road trip to Portland, damn I need a throttle lock. Just don't like the options available for heated grips. Had the same one on my last 3 bikes.
    Most locks that say won't work on heated grips, actually do. Search the archives. Happy throttlemeister here!

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Most locks that say won't work on heated grips, actually do. Search the archives. Happy throttlemeister here!
    Yes the Throttlemeister lock works well with heated grips. Takes some adjusting of the rubber friction sleeve to turning bar end to get the right fit. Sometimes the rubber sleeve needs to be trimmed an/or washers added to the screw-in mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike44 View Post
    Yes the Throttlemeister lock works well with heated grips. Takes some adjusting of the rubber friction sleeve to turning bar end to get the right fit. Sometimes the rubber sleeve needs to be trimmed an/or washers added to the screw-in mount.
    Cool! Loved my Throttlemeister on my BMW and love the way the new ones go with the F6B, so that's the way I'll be going.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What did you do to your F6B today?

I took my F6B out for a ride, not to many riding days left north of the Detroit area.
    The colors are just starting in a few areas, @#$%, I need to move a bit further south!

Attachment 8786