I was naughty 'Nita this afternoon....

Thread: I was naughty 'Nita this afternoon....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ED209 View Post
    As far as tailgators, I prefer to pull over and let them pass, just because it may be an unmarked car.
    That crossed my mind as I approached 100....but figured Flatonia couldn't afford what looked to be a brand new unmarked Lexus w/ paper plates.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    That crossed my mind as I approached 100....but figured Flatonia couldn't afford what looked to be a brand new unmarked Lexus w/ paper plates.
    Law enforcement can confiscate and paper plate about anything if the car was used in major drug traffic case.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Law enforcement can confiscate and paper plate about anything if the car was used in major drug traffic case.

D'oh!!!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Fun stuff Chcky!~

But watchout... the new Hellcat Chryslers are supercharged with over 700 hp straight off the showroom floor. These cars will embarrass most bikes

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Fun stuff Chcky!~

But watchout... the new Hellcat Chryslers are supercharged with over 700 hp straight off the showroom floor. These cars will embarrass most bikes

But so rare, you may never see one, let alone find one next to you at a light.

I used to hear the same thing about vrods vs my VTX1800 - vrods aren't rare but I never have been next to one at a light.