Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
I've known a few folks that have bought bikes that are simply too big and heavy for their size or abilities. They usually end up selling the big bikes and getting something smaller and end up much happier. Hope you get it all sorted out.
U r right. I just sold Victory cross country. On that bike I was able to flat foot but It felt like big bike for me. I switched the handlebars on that from 2" first and then 3" pullbacks. Still felt like I was reaching for the handlebars. Even my riding buddies told me that it looks like I was working hard riding that bike. But I was really comfortable once at stop light cuz of how much lower the seat is on cross country.

Sitting on F6b my friends say that it looks natural and better than Victory. But now this time the seat height is 2" taller. So I'm going to try Progressive 1" lower and mustang seat with airhawk.

Once moving I do not feel that bike is any big for me. It is only when I'm stopped it feels like I'm on the mountain. Need to flat foot for better control and I'll be fine I think. I definitely feel this bike is for keeps with some modifications of course.