Man! This F6B is Smooth & Fast at 100!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man! This F6B is Smooth & Fast at 100!

Man! This F6B is Smooth & Fast at 100!

Bought my 2014 Red & Black F6B in May of this year. Haven't rode the bike as much as I'd like since I have been suffering a back injury with wicked Sciatica pain. Slowly getting better week by week and today was such a gorgeous day I could not resist. So, I downed some Advil, grunted through the pain and rode 350 kilometres around a Major Lake around my neck of the woods. The ride takes 5 hours according to a motorcycle route guide. Well, I completed the ride in under 3 1/2 hours.
    Needless to say, this bike is so smooth & stable & fun at 100 mph+/160 kms/hr. WOW, what a thrill. I ride her like a sport bike. Cagers were in awe.

Do you have a need for speed?

With your back I'd ask others here about the best seat for comfort. Maybe consider a backrest as well. Good to hear you enjoyed the scoot.

your adrenaline rush with the f6 will help the pain !

definite adrenaline rush! Oh, by the way, I was blasting thru the warm as soup air with the stock windshield. Planning to get the Klockwerks flare but Canadamotorcycle is out of stock of the dark smoke and want $50 odd more for the lighter tint. Which I do not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    definite adrenaline rush! Oh, by the way, I was blasting thru the warm as soup air with the stock windshield. Planning to get the Klockwerks flare but Canadamotorcycle is out of stock of the dark smoke and want $50 odd more for the lighter tint. Which I do not understand.

Interesting that they are asking $50 more for the Klock Werks tinted shield. I just ordered a tinted Flare and the prices online were the same as for the dark shield.

And yes, the F6b is an incredible bike. Speed and handling shouldn't be as good as it is for such a big and heavy bike, yet there it is.

Yup,

My main ride before this was an 88 Heritage Classic.....and I love that old bike like a contrary aunt. But anyone that knows anything about bikes knows what a stunning change it was to climb on the F6B......when asked to describe it I go with either "a big ass sport tourer" or " a big ass sewing machine" Not sure either of these descriptions do the bike justice....it is just flat out spectacular...even being mis-treated by the Honda dealer in Vancouver where I bought the bike can't ruin the experience of running this machine.

tink

Thanks to my new F6B, I just received my first-ever speeding citation

Someone told me I should frame it and hang it on the wall.

3rd gear at 4 grand ain't bad either!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

For me...it is the lower speed pulling power...climbing a steep grade, the black bitch bent over moaning and grabbing at the road ahead,,,perfect!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerman View Post
    Yup,

" a big ass sewing machine" Not sure either of these descriptions do the bike justice....

tink
    That's exactly how I describe riding the F6 to my v-twin friends. I'm thinking of getting one of these emblems just for fun.