2nd Annual F6B Rally

Thread: 2nd Annual F6B Rally

2nd Annual F6B Rally

Had a Fantastic time in Franklin NC. It's good to match a face with a name. Great rides, Great food, Great roads. Lots of good people with a lot of information , I'll be installing my cruise control as soon as the parts come in. Thanks for all the help Barrys770. When it's all installed I'll be heading down to see you to try it out. Thanks for a great Rally Phantom! Here's the plaque I received for High Mileage on the F6B. 20,200 miles and counting!

Congrats on the highest milage, it was close but you squeaked by!

Unhappy

Congrats! I was there too but did not win it, my F6B had 18,300 miles on it since bought new last year. However, my mistake was I also ride another bike so not all the mileage I did was on F6B...

I had a great time!

Congrats on the award!

It was so nice to meet everyone there. Hope to see you all again soon!

Another great rally!!! Hope everyone had a good time...always good to put a face with a name! Already planning for next year...if anyone has any ideals make sure you post them... Helen Ga. Grand Father Mountain TWO= Two Wheels Only ... keep the ideals coming so the next year will be even better!!!

For me, Thanks for all the kind words and help!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for making the 2014 Rally unforgettable.

I am still traveling with limited internet access. I will be back on Friday and will post more images.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.